SAVE THE DATE:
Wednesday, 5th October, 2022.
Save the Date for the Annual IBF Residential Real Estate Seminar in the offices of KPMG. Keep an eye on the website for further information.
POSTPONED UNTIL THE AUTUMN.
Half-day seminar entitled ‘In Times of Crisis, Double-Down on your Sales & Marketing!’
Our next event will be from our popular sales and marketing series in the form of a half-day seminar, this time entitled ‘In Times of Crisis, Double-Down on your Sales & Marketing’. We boast an impressive list of experts, already booked, to discuss how marketing has developed and evolved during the past 10-15 years, and we ask them to give us some new tips and tricks as to what sort of marketing and communication tools are available to us now.
- 08.30 Doors open and breakfast
- 09.10 Seats and welcome from member of the IBF Board, Alex Raiman
- 09.20 Chris Shallow, Chair of the Department of Marketing & Communications at the Anglo American University – Overview of the changes to marketing and communications during the past 10-15 years
- 09.40 Jo Weaver, Managing Director of JWA Prague PR agency – Is PR still a useful tool marketing tool and, if so, when and how to use it, and how to deal with your own internal crisis communications
- 10.00 Krystyna St. James, Marketing Consultant – How to use your existing clients as a revenue base
- 10.20-10.40 Coffee Break
- 10.40-11.00 Leo Alshafei, Vice-President Marketing – Dataddo – which are the best marketing tools to use when your focus is on the global market not local, and which are the best online and social media tools to use for your type of business
- 11.00-11.20 Fares Mechura, Partner and Co-Founder, Saleshero – Podcasting and how to use it as a marketing tool
- 11.20-12.00 Panel discussion
- 12.00 Buffet Lunch
- 13.00 Ends
IBF Members: Kc 850
IBF Guests: Kc 1,250
Register now on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please RSVP to: email@example.com as soon as possible as numbers will be limited.
Note, too, that whatever Covid restrictions are in place on the date will be enforced.