7th Annual IBF Residential Real Estate Seminar
Wednesday, 12th October, 2022.
The 7th Annual IBF Residential Real Estate Seminar will take place on Wednesday, 12th October, 2022 at the offices of KPMG, Pobrezni 1a, Prague 8.
Well, where do you start with what has been happening in the last twelve months? Our panel of real estate experts will discuss the various aspects of the real estate market in the Czech Republic and elsewhere, as well as the overall economic impact that recent and contemplated events may have on the market. We hope that they may shed some light on the whole situation.
The full programme is as follows:
- 08.45 – Doors open and light breakfast will be served
- 09.15 – Seats taken and welcome
- 09.30 – Pavel Kliment, Partner at KPMG – general economic overview
- 09.50 – Peter Visnovsky, Director, Lexxus – a local agent’s perspective
- 10.10 – Jan Adamek, Managing Director, Jan reality – what’s new, what are
the options for redevelopment, how are the hotels bearing up
- 10.30 – Coffee break
- 10.50 – Diana James, Business Development Manager at Daramis – how do the
developers see it
- 11.10 – Lars Klett – Managing Partner, UEPA – legal issues relating to
redevelopments and change of use of properties
- 11.30 – Q&A
- 12.30 – Coffee/networking
- 13.00 – Closes
Please RSVP to email@example.com as soon as possible if you plan to attend.
IBF Members: Kc 350
Non Members: Kc 650
As usual the event will be held in accordance with such anti-Covid-19 regulations as are applicable on the date of the event.
We look forward to seeing you.